Thursday, May 19, 2011

Until jokes collection (not funny you come to me )

1. a crazy people do not know where to grab a gun, one day he will be a young man wrestled to the ground and put a gun to his head and asked: 1 +1 equal to how many. The man thought for a long time, said: equal to 2. To killed, and then stand up and cold crazy laugh: You know too much.
2. There is a risk in the forest alone, suddenly found himself surrounded by cannibals. So to the sky, shouting: die. All tribe was shocked, then Numuxiangxiang, when heaven and came a voice:
3. Warring States period, you command all handsome, wearing a lid, wearing sacks, plastic bags tied around his waist, holding the lid, two foot cabbage ... shouted: ! break! rotten!!!
4. When the death of Chairman Mao to Deng Xiaoping called side, said: Xiaoping ah, I am afraid I walked in after the party cadres and members who do not follow you in the form of walked. Deng Xiaoping said: East Brother Do not worry, do not go with my form, I told him to follow you.
5 junior high school on the language lesson, learning the heard phrase, put this bag out of the classroom to the whole class uproar ... ...
6. An American, a Japanese, a Chinese expedition in the jungle. The results were all arrested and man-eating tribes. To tribal chiefs, said: He said: The United States left behind the old feeling. Japanese After seeing this, asked the mattress 10. 1,2,3 ... 100 over, the Japanese rose, Paipaipigu, all right; and Zhang with the foul mouth of his ability to imitate and re-create the ability to brag about it, and would like to sit while watching the show the Chinese people. Chinese people get on the ground slowly, leisurely leisurely to say:
7. pups from birth to a vegetarian diet. Mom Dad wolf wolf pups trained hunting brains. Sirius dad finally pleased to see the son of the wolf mother Kuangzhui rabbit. Rabbit pups to seize the ferocious ferociously absolutely shattered, said: Boy! Pay out the carrots!
8. elementary school because the family was poor when I can not afford a bike, so playing the home
junior high school when I was too prominent for learning, the school left me to read that two years of high school principals
I have quite the future overcharged me thirty thousand
class that I am now able to decide independently I dropped out, so I became a hooligan for the brothers go through anything for the plug brother twice in the beauty, brothers as brothers beautiful clothes, grab my clothes and I who cut his foot, who move my hand, foot and I wear his clothes
ago I thought I was a talent, but I was wrong I'm not! did not think I turned out to be a genius!
by the helpless .... I have wanted to commit suicide! but you appear to dispel the idea of ​​me gave me the courage of Health, thank you! you know when I see you first thought: you that Shayang Why can not I be able to live Oh! benefactor ah!
9. there is a person to buy a car, purchase price is 80,000 yuan of money. He went through the whole body to the seizure of 79,998 yuan, and poor in two dollars. He saw a beggar in front of shops to the past with the beggar said, please, give me two dollars, and I have to buy a car. 4 yuan beggars are officially out and handed the same time he said, help me to buy one.
10. Once a child said to me:
11. orchards found a child stealing apples, so cursed: small troublemaker, you wait, I want to tell your father! Shouted the boy looked up to the tree: Dad, someone looking for you.
12. a plane above the Americans take one a German and a Chinese, a Japanese plane flew half of a sudden out of oil, the captain announced that there must be a person jumping machine in order to reduce weight, so that Americans play to their individual heroism went aircraft hatch shouted out: Long live the United States and all! ! And then jump off! Aircraft continued to fly ..... and then the captain announced: the weight is too heavy, but the jump one! So the Germans to stand up, walk the aircraft hatch, shouted out: Long live the German Reich! Followed suit and jumped down! Aircraft continued to fly ... and then the captain announced: No, or heavy, and must then jump one! Chinese, Japanese saw one, stood up and walked of the plane hatch, the Japanese quickly came to firmly hold the hand of the Chinese people: a good brother, I will not forget you! Chinese people shouted out: Long live the People's Republic! ! Then one foot to kick down the Japanese laugh
Please reprint!

No comments:

Post a Comment